To celebrate the launch of the Falls of Dochart Scottish gin, we have decided to give you the opportunity to win one of SIX limited edition bottles of our premium gin*!
Distilled in Scotland, our gin celebrates local flavours: Tayberries and Highland Botanicals. The combination of ingredients produce a clean, full-bodied flavoured classic Gin.
Our gin marks 20 years of ownership of the Falls of Dochart Inn and is inspired by the local landscape overlooking the famous Falls of Dochart it pays tribute to being part of the Mighty river Tay system.
*6 winners will win one bottle each
All you have to do is enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning.
Competition closes at 11:59pm on 16th May.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of the Falls of Dochart Smokehouse, Falls of Dochart Inn and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- Entries received after the closing day will not be counted.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Falls of Dochart Smokehouse, Gray Street, Killin, Scotland, FK21 8SL.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.