Hot or cold smoked salmon salad
- 315g of Falls of Dochart Smokehouse Hot or Cold Whisky Smoked Salmon
- One cups of fresh spinach
- One Avocado sliced
- One Medium Cucumber chopped
- One Medium Tomato chopped
- One Small Red Onion Chopped
- Two Tbsp Feta Cheese
- Two Tbsp of Summer Harvest Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Half Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Half Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Pinch of salt
For your dressing, mix the Summer Harvest Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Dijon mustard, minced garlic clove, balsamic vinegar together and add a small pinch of salt.
Chop or slice the cucumber, tomato, onion and avocado and toss them together in a large bowl along with the fresh spinach leaves. Feel free to add more if you wish. Add two-thirds of the dressing and thoroughly mix through the salad. Season to taste.
Divide the salad mixture over two plates then flake the whisky hot smoked Salmon into small or large chunks on top of the salad. To finish, pour the remaining dressing over the top and sprinkle some feta cheese on top.
Salmon has lots of great benefits - it's an excellent source of protein, it’s loaded with essential vitamins